http://bestflights.co.za/europe/menorca – Visit for extra data on Menorca, Spain
Menorca (additionally Minorca) is the second largest island of the Balearic Islands, positioned within the Mediterranean Sea. The island is break up into eight administrative divisions. Menorca is a extremely fascinating place to go to due to its stunning seashores, number of vacation resorts and alfresco eating. The island has a inhabitants of about 94 383 (finish of 2010).
What to see / do
* Monte Toro — The highest level on the island.
* Xoriguer Gin Distillery — Gin Distillery, constructed in the course of the 18th century.
* Museu de Minorca — fifteenth century Franciscan monastery containing the earliest historical past of the island.
* La Mola Fortress — A effective instance of mid nineteenth century Spanish army structure.
* Festes de Sant Joan — Equestrian masters trot, gallop and rear up by way of the streets.
* St Anthony’s Day – A vibrant celebration of the island’s liberation from the Moors.
* Procession of the Three Kings — A family-oriented occasion supreme for babies, the Three Kings arrive to give presents to good kids.
* Miami Winter Music Conference — The pageant welcomes over 6500 music business professionals and lovers from world wide.
* San Lluís Festival – The pageant options a gap ceremony, horse races, concert events and fireworks.